2. As a visitor to the site, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information.
3. Depending on the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is mandatory and some is marked as voluntary. If you do not provide mandatory data for a specific activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
4. We collect some personal information about the users of our website.
5. The most common types of information we collect include: username, customer name, email number, country name, city name, postcode, payment medium.
6. We sell designs for any legitimate organization, we do not print any of them ourselves, or we do not promote any organization.
7. Our sold designs are not refundable or the money to purchase the designs is non-refundable.
8. If you have trouble downloading or opening our design, please contact our team. Our team’s email number is firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will try to resolve your issue. If our team does not respond to your email, please wait. Our team will contact you within one to three working days as all members are busy and could not answer you.
9. If you forget your customer account password, a link will be sent to your email to reset your password so that you can reset your password, so be sure to use automated e-mail when creating your account.
10. We need to change this policy from time to time to ensure that the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices have been made.
11. When we make policy changes, we will notify you of such changes where necessary. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.